DOING BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE, FOR PEOPLE.
Teleperformance is a global leader in providing exceptional omni-channel customer experiences since 1978. Our impacts are far-reaching, spanning over 62 countries and interacting with over 38% of the world's population. This kind of growth wouldn't have been possible without the dedication of our people who continue to provide outstanding customer service in every opportunity. Here, your success is our success.
Our Licensed HealthCare Insurance Representatives are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
Join our free Healthcare License University today and make the money you are worth!
Our pre-licensing program, allows you to train, test and acquire your health insurance license, free of any charges! Once you pass your state license exam, we will place you in one of our paid product training classes, @ up to $18.50 per hour. There are no tricks or games, attend the free training, get your license for free and then get paid to train and become a Licensed Health Insurance Agent.
•Candidates are required to pass a background and drug screening to attend product training. Some restrictions may apply.
Stop in to our office, or call us today, to setup an interview time, to learn about our free Health Insurance licensing program!
• Handle and carefully respond to all inbound and outbound customer inquiries
• Provide excellent customer service through active listening
• Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
• Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive, patient, empathetic, and understanding
• Appropriately communicate with customers, exercising retention efforts if needed
• Identify customers who are comparison-shopping and inquiring about contract terms, assisting the customer with the correct price plan
• Compassionately handle sensitive situations surrounding healthcare needs, education, and prevention planning
What We're Looking for
• 1-year Customer service experience minimum
• Over 18 years of age
• Ability to type 25 wpm
• High School Graduate or GED
• Comfort with desktop computer system
• Proven oral & written communication skills
• Possess home state Life & Health Insurance License
What We Prefer
• 6 months Call Center experience and/or sales experience
• Logical problem-solving skills
• Availability to work various shifts
• Ability to use Windows operating systems
• Organization and work prioritization skills
Being One of Our People
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and to grow. We want you to come to work motivated to and proud to be on our team. That's why we continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities. We want you to be and feel at your best, always.
To apply, please email Email blocked - click to apply
Text TPUSA to 97211 to get started today
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Operate Cash Register
Customer Relationship Management