Primary Duties & Responsibilities
* Ensure all customer requirements are met.
* Handling of Silicon Carbide parts is provided is a safe manner and associated paperwork processed as required.
Education & Experience
* High School Graduate or Equivalent required
* At least 2 years work experience in a high tech manufacturing, laboratory or similar environment.
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Strong interpersonal, teaming, and problem-solving skills.
* Work effectively with other members of II-VI.
* Microsoft Windows and Office with emphasis on editing and filling out spreadsheets
* Multi-tasking skills
Laboratory conditions, exposure to noise, solvents and acid on daily basis
* 50% normal and 50% concentrated mental attention
* High mental and visual concentration needed during all other phases of job duties
* Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
All employees are required to follow the site EHS procedures and II-VI Corporate EHS standards.
Quality and Environmental Responsibilities
Depending on location, this position may be responsible for the execution and maintenance of the ISO 9000, 9001, 14001 and/or other applicable standards that may apply to the relevant roles and responsibilities within the Quality Management System and Environmental Management System.
Ensure adherence to company's values (ICARE) in all aspects of your position at II-VI:
Integrity - Create an Environment of Trust
Collaboration - Innovate Through the Sharing of Ideas
Accountability - Own the Process and the Outcome
Respect - Recognize the Value in Everyone
Enthusiasm - Find a Sense of Purpose in Work
II-VI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Environmental Management
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- High Tech Manufacturing
- Iso 9000