To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charleston, WV
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Supervisor Customer Service - Charleston, WV
UnitedHealth Group • Charleston, WV
Posted 9 days ago
fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools,
most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless
opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
rewarding. You'll need to stay positive at all times especially in
difficult situations. You'll be asked to mentor, challenge and
communicate effectively with all different types of people.
in this function are responsible for providing expertise and customer
service support to members, customers, and/or providers. Direct
phone - based customer interaction to answer and resolve a wide variety of
- Coordinate and supervise daily / weekly / monthly activities of a team members
- Set priorities for the team to ensure task completion and performance goals are met
- Coordinate work activities with other supervisors, managers, departments, etc.
- Identify and resolve operational problems using defined processes, expertise and judgment
- Provide coaching, feedback and annual performance reviews as well as formal corrective action
- Serve as a resource all call and claim questions for the team
- Conduct ongoing training as needed, both in group setting and with individuals
- Coordinates, supervises and is accountable for the daily activities of business support, technical or production team or unit.
- Impact of work is most often at the team level.
- High School Diploma/GED (or higher)
- 1+ year of supervisory / leadership experience
- 3+ years of experience analyzing and solving customer problems in an office, claims or customer service environment
- 2+ years customer service experience
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Healthcare, Supervisor, Claims, Charleston