POSITION: Document Administrator (1921) Augusta
NUMBER OF OPEN POSITIONS: 1
LOCATION: CMP-ME-Augusta General Office
This position manages and controls the corporate drawing database containing Distribution, Substation, Transmission, Underground, and Metering drawings. This position is a Livelink knowledge manager for the repository of corporate documents.
MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Skills and Requirements
- Primary responsibility for administrating and maintaining corporate drawing database.
- Primary responsibility to provide support for Technical Support Services and others with the use of SAP.
- Primary responsibility to educate employees and consultants on proper document procedures.
- Interacts with consultants and CMP project managers on construction projects.
- Other ancillary duties related to the core functions of the job as assigned.
- Able to train others.
- Able to read and interpret design sketches for filing.
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills .
- Able to interact with other technical support personnel, users and management.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Associate degree or high school plus 2 years related work experience.
- Knowledge of electric systems operations is desirable.
- Training experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of electric utility systems such as: SAP, CSS, Smartmap, Livelink, etc preferred.
AVANGRID’s employment practices and policies are geared to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. At AVANGRID we provide fair and equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Learn more about equal employment by following this URL blocked - click to apply
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tool to search for or to apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting our Human Resources department at Phone number blocked - click to apply or Email blocked - click to apply