A dynamic organization is on the hunt for an ambitious, focused candidate with excellent technical abilities to fill a Medical Billing Specialist role in the Healthcare/NHS industry. This Medical Billing Specialist position is long-term temporary-to-full-time and ideal for candidates close to the Towson, Maryland area. Determined, hard working individuals with a passion for healthcare will thrive in this role. Contact us today.
- Band together with other effective units to uphold quality of data and consistency
- Excellent data entry skills
- Prefer 2+ years experience in medical billing or within the revenue cycle
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous experience with an electronic medical record system preferred
- Strong understanding of explanation of benefits (EOBs)
- Strong communication and social skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of medical billing
- Excellent problem solving skills in Microsoft Office applications
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans