SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER – DENVER, CO
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier general contractors and industry professionals. Delta has been retained to conduct a search to fill the above position of Senior Project Manager / Transmission Power in Denver Colorado.
Senior Project Manager Compensation & Benefits
Total compensation for the Senior Project Manager in Denver Colorado is between $150k and $200K depending on experience. Base salary may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance.
- Organization with great reputation and workplace culture
- Strong reputation and market stability
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid holidays and paid vacations
- Great potential for career advancement
- Relocation package.
Senior Project Manager Duties & Responsibilities
- Candidates will possess experience with managing large scale transmission power projects.
- Responsible for preparation of estimates and contract negotiations.
- Work with field personnel. Staff of approximately 100 people on various crews.
- Monitor workforce. Identify and resolve issues as they arise.
- Manage clients and business development leads.
Senior Project Manager Qualifications
- Minimum 10 to 15 years transmission and distribution experience.
- Experience with projects from 10 million to 60 million.
- Engineering or construction related degree is required.
- Proven leadership and management skills.
- Must enjoy a team atmosphere.
- Willing to travel to other locations and project sites.
Please forward your resume to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER – DENVER, CO for immediate consideration, or call
for more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER – DENVER, CO
Bob Magnan, our CEO, is always available, you may reach Bob at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER – DENVER, CO
Related Construction Jobs: Transmission & Distribution, Utility Construction, Power line construction, Senior Project Manager, Overhead Power. Electrical.