Deloitte Consulting – Sales Excellence – Deal Lead
Deloitte Consulting’s Sales Excellence Pricing and Commercial Deal Support team is seeking a Consultant to join the Pricing Analytics & Insights pillar. The Consultant will support US pricing analytics operations, focused on leveraging our sales and pricing data to provide actionable insights for pricing decisions related to individual deals, account-wide agreements, and internal practice reporting and initiatives.
Work you’ll do
- Work in a team of skilled data analysts to deliver high-quality solutions on time
- Support development of analytical solutions such as self-service pricing and deal advisory tools that answer complex business questions at speed, scale and with accuracy
- Provide ongoing support to maintain data quality, including diagnosing issues and creating solutions
- Develop and maintain data visualization tools and dashboards for consumption by various senior-level stakeholders
- Conduct ad-hoc data analyses and develop novel solutions to complex business problems
- Explain technical concepts and analysis implications to varied audiences
- Collaborate with members of the broader sales organization and support cross-functional teams within Deloitte
The team member will be joining Deloitte Consulting’s National Office Sales Excellence organization, which owns the end-to-end sales life cycle process and drives sales effectiveness to support Consulting’s overall success through a range of advisory and analytical services. Within Sales Excellence, the Pricing and Commercial Deal Support team is a highly motivated and energetic group of specialized sales professionals that serve as trusted advisors in crafting tailored deals that meet our clients’ needs.
Deloitte Consulting’s National Office is comprised of professionals with various areas of focus that collectively provide mission critical services internally to support Consulting’s overall success. Whether focused on project financials, quality and risk management, methods and tools, sales excellence, talent, leadership support, or other activities, these professionals ensure that our Firm operates efficiently and that our people can effectively serve clients every day.
- Bachelor or master’s degree, preferably with a focus in a business-related discipline such as Economics, Finance, Information Technology, or Mathematics
- 2+ years of work experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Hands on experience with Python (preferred), R, or other programming languages
- Hands on experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau (preferred) or Power BI
- Ability to travel 0-5%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Relevant work experience in a sales, analytics, or consulting
- Experience developing and delivering professional presentations
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analytic skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High energy and enthusiasm with strong self-management skills
- Ability to complete detail-oriented work independently and within a virtual team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability and willingness to work during extended hours with a high degree of flexibility during peak periods
Location: Any; work will predominantly be performed remotely
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $70,000 to $128,000.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. [ Link removed ] .
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. [ Link removed ] .
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. [ Link removed ] .
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, 'Deloitte' means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see [ Link removed ] for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. [ Link removed ] .
Requisition code: 77542
- Attention To Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Data Analysis
- Data Quality