To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA 02110
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Eaton Vance Management • Boston, MA
Posted 1 month ago
By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that fits your career objectives, please return to this site in the future as our hiring needs will change. We look forward to your becoming a part of our continued success!
IT Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing high-level administrative support to a busy Head of Investment Technology, as well as acting as a backup support for the CIO ad IT Office Manager.
- Coordinates meetings and maintains schedules for the Vice President, Division Head of Investment Technology and other IT Division heads as needed.
- Attends weekly Investment Technology team standup meetings.
- Provides backup administrative support to the Chief Information Officer and the IT Office Manager.
- Responsible to project work as needed.
- Manage travel and complete expense reports.
- Responsible to companywide account set-up of Verizon Conferencing accounts and billing.
- Coordinates office events.
- Responsibilities for the general IT office support.
- Create and distribute presentation materials.
- Prioritizing work and meet all deadlines.
- Act as backup support for the creation and terminations for all EV badges.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and order as needed using SAP; monitor costs.
- Assists with various projects, as they arise.
- Liaison with building property management and EV Facilities department regarding office maintenance support such as furniture repair, lighting problems, kitchen appliance maintenance, etc.
- Handle parking validations for guests
- Bachelor’s Degree and industry knowledge preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5+ years of related experience.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent proofreading skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, work independently and manage projects.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with clients, vendors and co-workers.
- Ability to quickly learn new computer systems and effectively use the internet.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office. Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Other programs: SAP Purchasing, Concur Expense System, SharePoint.
This policy applies to Eaton Vance Corp. and all subsidiary companies (the “Company”).
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity or expression, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Eaton Vance also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this Web site is for U.S. residents only. The information on this Web site does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Eaton Vance does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. © Eaton Vance Management. All rights reserved. Two International Place, Boston, MA 02110