JOB BRIEF (PURPOSE)
Partner with KeyBank Relationship Managers (RM), over the phone, to acquire, expand and retain business clients with fundamental and advanced cash management needs. The RCMA will identify prospect/client needs and participate in various aspects of client management, including calling via conference call and relationship reviews for clients with fundamental and advanced cash management needs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Partner with Relationship Manager (RM) to manage book of business to deepen existing relationships through proactive identification of integrated solutions to unmet client needs.
• Support channel RMs in identifying opportunities for clients and prospects.
• Work with channel RM to stay up to date on client relationships and maintain fluid communication with internal partners to provide seamless service to clients and prospects.
• Coaches and trains RMs in their market to ensure foundational cash management product knowledge
• Leverage opportunities to educate both channel and clients on fundamental and advanced cash management solutions to enhance expertise on working capital.
• Respond to client requests (direct or through channel), obtain information necessary to track and implement client set ups seamlessly and flawlessly.
• Upon completion of set ups and ongoing, follow up with channel or client to ensure needs are being met and communicate with respective partners maintain data integrity in SalesForce (our customer relationship management system) to create a complete picture of client service and support, including timely entry of client contacts.
• Act with sense of urgency to respond to client and partner requests to maximize trusted advisor status.
• Bachelor's Degree or similar work experience
• Minimum 2 years cash management experience
• Proven track record of success in a client focused environment with focused sale/service goals.
• Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule Mon-Fri
• Strong financial acumen including the ability to read and understand income statements
• Exceptional negotiating and closing skills
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to effectively utilize consultative and strategic solution selling skills and deliver products and services based on identified value proposition
• Customer Focus:
Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with and gains their trust and respect.
• Priority Setting:
Spends his/her time and the time of others on what’s important; quickly zeroes in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus.
• Interpersonal Savvy:
Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
• Functional/Technical Skills:
Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
• Problem Solving:
Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers.
• Written & Oral Communication:
Is able to effectively communicate to a diverse audience, including leadership and can cater message appropriate to ensure clear and succinct messaging that drives action and intended outcome and effect.
Practices attentive and active listening; has the patience to hear people out; can accurately restate the opinions of others even when he/she disagrees.
• Action Oriented:
Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes the more opportunities than others.
• Consistent demonstration of Key’s established leadership competencies.FLSA STATUS:
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Product Information Management