About us: Mission Driven, Employee Focused At CTI, you'll be at the center of an award-winning corporate culture, breaking technological barriers and solving real-world problems for our federal government customers. We are committed to hiring the best of the best, and in return, we offer a world-class, truly unique employee experience that is rare within our industry. If you're a technical changemaker with a passion for Cyber Operations, Cloud and Data Analytics, or Engineering, we're looking for you! Love what you do AND where you work - alongside a supportive, innovative team of like-minded individuals. After all, we know that your best work happens when you live your best life, and we do everything we can to make that possible. Are you ready for your best career move? Due to Federal contract requirements, US citizenship is required for this position. The day-to-day:
As a Systems Administrator you will be responsible for monitoring test infrastructure systems, applications, and processes, and for ensuring that all issues are identified, tracked, and resolved in a timely manner. She/he will provide support for server/router/firewall configuration and will perform security management and application performance optimization functions. The environment includes Microsoft-based servers, databases, and workstations as well as VMware and Linux server instances. You will perform daily system administration and O&M support activities in support of a complex network environment with geographically distributed systems. The position entails supporting system engineering requests to meet operational needs, as well as engineering, deploying, and maintaining capabilities that are new to the environment. Basic Qualifications: * TS/SCI w/ poly
* At least 8 years of prior relevant experience.
* Must have at least 7 years of experience in information technology and information security.
* Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
* Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience with Microsoft Exchange, administration, and exchange management shell.
* Must have at least 2 years of experience in the setup and ongoing support of Splunk for Enterprise in addition to other technologies. * Experience working with monitoring systems supporting auditing, incident response, and system health. * Must have a solid understanding of advanced security protocols and standards and information security principles and practices. * Experience in system administration, log management, event correlation, and threat detection. * Experience administrating Dashboards and Analytics within SIEM tools. * Experience working with monitoring systems supporting auditing, incident response, and system health. * Must have experience with software and security architectures. * Must have IAVA management experience. * Must have direct, hands-on experience providing assistance to users, optimizing system operations, and monitoring IT enterprise systems. * Must be committed to adopting and adhering to best practices including compliance with maintenance windows and change control procedures. * Must have experience in or familiarity with the following systems: Windows/Linux operating systems, VMware, and Networking: Switches, Routers, LANs, & cabling. * Candidates must possess strong analytic abilities and must be meticulous and careful in their work. * Must be an independent thinker capable of working proficiently independently as well as within a team. Preferred Qualifications (desired not required): * BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related technical field.
* Experience documenting and providing information for security accreditation and certification.
* Experience with Network Security Technologies (e.g. Multiple Domain, PKI, SSP, and Vulnerability Assessment).
* Experience with Data Center design and configuration (e.g. rack and stack, power, placement, etc.).
* Experience in a System Administration role supporting a software configuration management and development environment . Responsibilities: * Maintaining a complex server-based enclave, including performing system scans, vulnerability management activities, and active directory configuration. * Identifying and correcting hardware and software issues. * Utilizing enterprise monitoring solutions to identify alarms that have been triggered against the test infrastructure environment. * Proactively contacting customers when test infrastructure processes are significantly delayed or may impact their ability to complete a business function on time. * Providing technical assistance to companion work groups in support of overlapping projects and maintaining good inter-departmental relations. * Executing the process for managing information assurance vulnerability alerts (IAVAs) and system security scanning for equipment suites in accordance with the System Security Plans for these systems to identify and remediate IAVAs rapidly and accurately. * Initiating IAVA responses and system security scans, completing remediation, extending IAVA patches and security updates to designated sites, and executing monthly security scans. * Communicating with users and publishing status of system outages, as needed. * Participating in the creation and ongoing maintenance of documentation to ensure clear, concise, and accurate information is readily available to assist with incident resolution. * Providing support for calls and emails, ensuring all interactions are timely and professional. * Planning and implementing IT enhancements and undertaking project work. * Responding to system administration, operations, and maintenance problems while off duty, on an on-call basis. * Support the collection and extraction of data used to refine existing and new reports, analytics,and dashboards, and be involved with the drafting and creation of reports and dashboards based on end-user requirements * Some travel may be required. The benefits package: • Affordable healthcare options with 80% employer paid premium PLUS a company-funded HSA
• Dental insurance with 100% employer paid premium
• Vision with 80% employer paid premium
• 100% employer paid Life insurance
• 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term disability • Annual training, continued education, and professional memberships reimbursement
• Unlimited access to Red Hat Enterprise Linux, AWS, and NetApp training and accreditation
• Annual reimbursement for phone and internet services
• Annual reimbursement for technology i.e. phones, computers, printers, etc.
• 401(k) with company match up to 5% with 100% immediate vesting (after 90 days of employment) The environment and perks: • Professional development investment and paid time off for training
• Contract and work locations in Maryland, Virginia, Colorado, Texas, California, Florida and Hawaii.
• Team building events throughout the year such as Destination Family Events, Holiday Party, Monthly Get-Togethers
• Leadership Team engagement and mentorship
• Performance Recognition
• Unlimited complimentary branded apparel Don't see a job opening that's the perfect fit? Apply to our General Position to join our talent pool for consideration for future or potentially unlisted opportunities. Know someone else who may be a good fit? Refer them through the CTI External Referral Program and you could receive a one-time referral bonus of up to $10,000! Email for more information. Constellation Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Job applicants can submit questions about CTI's equal employment opportunity policy to .
- Attention To Detail