At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you'll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you'll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we'll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can't wait to hear about YOU.
Sales Enablement Program Manager, Sales Competencies, Training & Curriculum
This individual will work directly with Sales Enablement, Sales, Commercial Excellence and external partners to manage major global program initiatives, engage with key stakeholders and analyze the ROI of key programs for sales development. The scope includes the global initiative of the sales talent diagnostic, new hire onboarding, Director University, Seller University and other initiatives as launched. Key focus areas will be sales talent competency model and diagnostic, sales manager/leadership development and coaching and new hire sales onboarding.
This role brings creativity, experience, and passion for learning with a gift for program management to meet the performance needs of the business through blended learning approaches. Building a close partnership with the broader Commercial Excellence and Sales Enablement team on performance outcomes and core initiatives is critical. Additionally, this role will partner closely with Marketing, Sales, and product teams across the business to ensure that the root cause of performance gaps has been identified and the right solutions are being developed and prioritized for the greatest business impact and ROI.
Expertise is needed in sales performance consulting, learning needs analysis and process, success measurement of training development programs, instructional design and development, and facilitation (both virtual and in-person) to be successful.
Program Management of key program initiatives
* Execution of multiple key programs & initiatives:
* Sales Talent Diagnostic
* Global Sales Onboarding for Sales
* Director University
* Sales University
* Other Sales specific programs yet to be determined
* Proficiency in analytics - provide ongoing Evidence of Impact, (or lack thereof)
* Reporting and analyzing ROI, outcomes, impact and statistics that have had an impact on the business
* Through partnership with Sales Ops - analyze and fine-tune learner experiences for maximum efficacy this will include analyzing reaction surveys, e-learning metrics, and performance metrics
* Communications & engagement of sales to foster buy-in and ongoing reinforcement at all levels
* Lead execution of programs and tools; work cross-functionally to coordinate end-to-end program logistics.
* Assume ownership of programs; able to recognize where there are gaps, needs and changes that need to be made and taking responsibility for making those changes.
* Develop mechanisms that help analyze and understand the needs of the learner and business
* Regularly assess sales and manager training content needs by using performance data and observation to identify skill gaps across the team
* Stay up-to-date on emerging trends within the Sales, Sales Enablement and Learning and Development space to ensure that appropriate learning resources and tools are deployed
* Provide compelling and effective communications to drive and reinforce the program initiatives based on the strategy set by the team
Functional Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies:
* Analyze Resource/Team capacity, complete Strategic Objective Mapping for Sales Enablement and make suggestions based on expertise
* Previous experience with different training modalities, including on-demand, classroom, virtual, and video training
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to provide clear and concise direction
* Solid understanding and comfortability utilizing technology
* In-depth understanding of sales and technical delivery teams - value-based selling.
* 5+ years of experience in a sales enablement or learning and development team
* Strong organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills
* Exceptional communication skills and successful history of cross-functional collaboration with diverse staff members at all levels
* Strong aptitude for collaborating and building relationships, conflict resolution, understanding team dynamics, taking initiative, and solving problems, i.e. opportunities to partner with HR
* Demonstrated ability to build trusted relationships across a diverse range of stakeholders
* Able to work on a fully remote basis
Category: Sales Operations Group
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Sales Enablement Program Manager, Sales Training & Curriculum
. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Conflict Resolution
- Customer Relationship Management
- Data Analysis