Part Time Activities Leader positions now available!
Fun, energetic people please apply!
Greenbrier Health Center is proud of our recreational staff. Our trained personnel encourage our residents' socialization and community involvement. Come join our team and help us turn the challenges of aging, rehabilitation and recovery into positive experiences.
We are currently seeking Part Time Activities Leaders to bring enjoyment to the lives of our residents! We are looking for team-players who are self-motivated and have positive, outgoing personalities. Previous activities experience in long term care preferred, and computer skills are essential. A flair for art, crafts, music, etc. would be a big plus!
The successful candidates for the activities positions will be energetic, passionate, and creative. This job will have you working directly with our residents, so you must be gentle, responsible, and hard working. Must be comfortable with confused people and willing to look for the fulfillment in little ways.
CommuniCare employees enjoy competitive wages in a pleasant and fun environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to full time associates and Paid TIme Off for part time associates. We are looking for someone that wants to be a part of an experienced, caring team. Individuals with activities experience, apply now for the chance to make a difference in the lives of those in need!
- Activities experience in long term care preferred.
- Computer skills are essential.
- Positive, outgoing personality.
- Team player and self-initiator.
- Must be responsible.
- Must have excellent customer services skills.
- Must be energetic, passionate and creative!
- Activity certification helpful, but not required.
- A flair for art, crafts, music, etc. a big plus!
- Must have held previous employment for at least a year in any position.
- Will be attending outside activities with residents.
- Should be able to document as needed.
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record - some driving may be required.
Long Term Care