To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Enterprise Risk Management - Executive
Job Juncture • Dallas, TX
Posted 25 days ago
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Enables risk and control identification for all bank processes and sub processes relevant to ERM initiatives.
- Monitors the changing risk profile of the client bank’s methods and sub methods.
- Enables the reviews and challenges of risk assessment results.
- Enables and reports on the progress of action plans related to risk mitigation activities.
- Monitors and communicates to executive management relevant Key Risk Indicator (KRI) data.
- Participates in and contributes to risk discussions amongst process owners and executive sponsors.
- Identifies and communicates probable threats and risks associated with business lines and processes within the bank.
- Concludes all required compliance exams on a yearly basis.
- Maintains Enterprise Risk Information Management Systems with assistance from department staff members.
- Enables and synchronizes the timely completion of bank wide quarterly assessments of risk and control inventories.
- Provides audience appropriate ERM education to process owners and executive sponsors.
- Prepares, presents and interprets risk reporting to process owners, executive sponsors, ERM Committee and board members.
This position is fully accountable for administering the client Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) efforts organization-wide.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or other appropriate business related field.
- 10 or more years’ relevant Banking/Financial Serviced industry experience.
- Deep and comprehensive knowledge of bank lines of business and processes.
- Strong leadership, communication, organization, and analytical skills.
- Experience communicating to and working with executive and senior managers.
- Robust experience managing within a matrix organizational structures.
- Leadership versatility and an ability to relate with and understand varying mindsets within a diverse organization.
- Ability to manage a wide range of projects.
- Complex thinking capacity and skills.
Job ID: 2H6O86W
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.