Job Title: DMS Trainer
Work Location :Indianapolis IN 6282
- Execute installation processes to assure consistent quality installation training (including lead, or assist with, CRM installations as assigned)
- Embed software by training dealership personnel on "Best practice" processes associated with CRM products and services including but not limited to, CRM, ILM, Desking Products, Data Base Mining, Contact Center Services, Texting, and Reporting
- Train specific dealership personnel on Administrative Functions associated with these products. Work with other internal teams, to effectively complete customer retention visits in such a manner that dealerships would not consider any competitive software alternatives
- Assure software adjustments are made to personalize the software for the store and users as needed during installation and follow-up visits
- Plan travel according to CRM Trainer Schedule and Company Travel Guidelines
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Four or more years of automotive accounting experience.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of an accounting and/or finance and/or Parts/Services for dealer office.
- Specific experience with CDK Dealer Management System experience is highly desired.
- Ability to create organized processes to present in one-on-one and group training scenarios. You do not need professional training experience but you must have the ability to organize ideas and communicate them effectively to diverse groups of people.
- Ability to travel 95% of the time.
- Ability to work standard office hours with the expectation of flexibility when required.
- Prepare for the effective execution of CRM products being installed at retail auto dealerships
- Personally develop and participate in training to enhance skills and effectively communicate ideas for improvement
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 162702
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
AIC is a leading talent solutions firm that provides highly-skilled Information Technology (IT), Engineering, and Finance professionals to clients nationwide. With an unwavering commitment to excellence, integrity, and innovation, AIC draws from 50 years of experience in the consulting services industry to provide unparalleled business and technical expertise to middle market and Fortune1000 companies. Founded in 1966, AIC is part of the ACS Group.
View the full profile
Our services are designed to meet clients' changing needs and our approach is flexible and collaborative. We take the time to understand your business and the unique needs of your environment, and then apply our technical knowledge and industry perspective to deliver a custom solution. Whether that means supplying you with an individual, several members of a joint project team or a completely outsourced solution, AIC has the expertise and the resources to deliver.
Our experience, passion and client-centric approach have resulted in a long track record of success. For more than 45 years, AIC has provided the added technical capacity and expertise required to help businesses drive value, control costs and deliver on the promise of a more efficient and productive enterprise.