Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices with over 43,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection, and Certification solutions for our customers’ operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently with precision, pace, and passion, enables our customers to power ahead safely.
Intertek’s Industry Services team provides technical solutions that help customers maximize operational efficiency, ensure asset reliability, improve quality, and minimize safety risks. Some of our many service areas include inspection, non-destructive and materials testing, technical training, engineering, surveying, QA/QC, and supplier auditing.
The NDE Level I Technician will support the Industry Services business by working with a Level II Technician on various offshore facilities in the Gulf of Mexico, with some land based work as well. Candidate must possess a current 40 hour radiation safety certificate.
We are seeking an NDE Level I with NDE knowledge to work 14/14 or 14/7 rotations as needed. Relocation to the Broussard office is not mandatory, but reliable transportation to this office is a must.
• Perform various non-destructive examinations at various client facilities under the direction of a Project Manager, Team Leader, or Level II Technician.
• Assist in preparing NDE reports and document data in a clear and timely manner.
• Assist and learn technical matters involving company NDE procedures and techniques.
• Provide a professional appearance when interfacing with clients and other coworkers.
• Stay abreast of any new developments in NDE and Rope Access technologies that may be applicable in our business.
• Current 40 hour radiation safety certificate.
• Valid TWIC card.
• Valid Driver's License.
• Able to pass physical exam.
• A mindset of safety first.
• Maintain open lines of communications with co-workers, clients, and subcontractors.
• ASNT Level I certification in RT (profile); UT-Thickness; MT and/or PT.
• The ability to set up and calibrate equipment, and interpret and evaluate results to applicable codes, standards, and specifications.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications.
• The ability to organize and report test results, and send information to the office for data processing.
• The ability to solve technical issues in the field.
• Interested in being trained and certified as a Rope Access Technician.
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Asnt Non Destructive Tester
Level 2 Stocks