Organization Vibra + Ernest
Rehabilitation Hospital of Northern Arizona is seeking a PRN Housekeeper to join our team!
The Housekeeper dusts, mops, and cleans items such as medicine cabinets, furniture, metals, mirrors, and equipment. Vacuums blinds, screens, and vents. Performs miscellaneous duties such as replenishing supplies. Sterilizes rooms after isolation. Integrates the hospital’s mission and “Guiding Principles” into daily practice.
- Previous housekeeping/environmental services experience preferred.
- OR any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledgeable of appropriate healthcare environmental services procedures
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain quality and safety standards.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to learn and practice healthcare environmental services procedures
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion! Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
If selected, our interview process includes phone interviews, in person interviews, and several vetting tools.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.