The Bountiful Company, a Nestlé Health Science Company, is a pure play branded leader in global nutrition, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbal and other specialty supplements, and active nutrition products, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The Bountiful Company’s portfolio of trusted brands includes Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.Job Description
The Customer Service Representative will process orders via e-mail, phone and/or fax for independent retail partners, regional and hybrid chains, and distributors.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Handle inbound and outbound phone calls with retailers via ACD phone system
- Review/Release orders through EDI
- Works closely with Sales Team to achieve new product placements, ensure timely order fulfillment and resolve retailer issues
- Provide primary sales support to low volume accounts
- Process returns, credit memos and cancellation requests
- Creates and update reports in Excel
- Participate in special projects to promote business growth
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Service
- Acute business acumen
- Microsoft Word, Outlook required
- Intermediate level Excel skills required
- AS-400/or SAP experience preferred
- EDI experience a plus
- Able to communicate in Spanish a plus
- Excellent writing, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work both within a team environment and autonomously
The Bountiful Company is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Bountiful Company offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous colleague discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at
if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our online job postings.
- Microsoft Outlook
- Attention To Detail