People First - At Takeda we are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of all people and bringing them the hope of a brighter future. It is our passion that transforms every job into meaningful action. Our people are the heart of Takeda.
Our team is growing and for this we need bright minds with creativity and flexibility - what talent do you have?
We are currently hiring for a R0072052 Omnichannel Marketing Technology (MarTech) Lead (m/w/d) on a full-time basis in Vienna.
As the Omnichannel MarTech Lead working in the Omnichannel Platforms team, you will own and manage the design, development, enablement, and support of Takeda's Omnichannel MarTech stack. In this role, you will drive Takeda's Data and Digital mission through the development and adoption of digital marketing capabilities that align to business needs, best practices as well as enterprise architecture principles.
Your tasks in detail:
* Partner with global and regional stakeholders to understand business strategy and design solutions aligned to business needs.
* Manage the digital marketing platforms capability roadmap driven by strategic initiatives.
* Own and deliver roadmap initiatives in partnership with internal and external stakeholders through agile delivery teams.
* Drive alignment of proposed solutions according to enterprise standards as well as alignment with Takeda architectural, security, privacy, and quality standards.
* Lead business case development process by designing and documenting proposed solutions in alignment with business demand.
* Provide technical and functional support for digital marketing capabilities until platform support operational processes and tools are mature enough for transfer to a steady state, run organization.
* Partner with IT and business stakeholders to enable the consumption of digital marketing capabilities.
* Develop scalable services and platform operational/ governance processes to ensure smooth day-to-day operations in partnership with IT, business, and other key stakeholders.
* Act as the SME (architectural consulting, provide insight to industry trends) for all digital marketing projects and capabilities (like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, SpotMe, Brightcove, etc.) in collaboration with various stakeholders.
* Establish and institutionalize regular end-to-end KPI reviews for solution adoption, a continuous solution improvement process
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or Digital Marketing related fields
* 7+ years of experience implementing digital marketing solutions at an enterprise level in a regulated environment.
* Understanding of digital marketing specialties including campaign execution, marketing automation and web analytics.
* Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud stack.
* Experience with utilizing the Microsoft .NET framework to implement solutions and web development technologies (HTML5, ASP.NET, MVC, JSON, Webs ser-vices, XML & SQL Server)
* Knowledge of Web CMS platforms such as Drupal Adobe Experience Manager, etc.
* Experience working in a life sciences environment and/or familiarity with Takeda strongly preferred
* International Travel of up to 10% may be required from this position.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 3.733 brutto/Monat gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, increased payment is possible.
Empowering our people to shine
At Takeda, we earn the trust of society and our customers through our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, Perseverance. We incorporate these values in everything we do. They represent who we are and how we act. They help us make decisions that we can be proud of today and in the future. We enable our employees to develop their full potential. As a global top employer, we offer exciting career paths, promote innovation and strive for top performance in everything we do. Takeda fosters an inclusive, collaborative and international work environment where our teams are united by their relentless commitment to our goal of improving people's health and creating a better future for the world. Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At our heart are committed colleagues. We offer interested people numerous opportunities and strongly believe in, and promote, diversity, equity, and inclusion. As a company we offer roles based on merit, welcoming candidates of any gender, age, religious belief, race or ethnic origin or disability.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your application via our online tool! (Please attach your CV in English)
For further questions, please contact: Natalia Sadowska/ Talent Acquisition Partner
Email: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Omnichannel Marketing Technology (MarTech) Lead (m/f/d)
AUT - Wien - DC Tower
- .Net Framework
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Agile Methodology
- Asp.Net Core
- Business Requirements