Heavy Equipment Mechanics are urgently needed to work in a busy shop in Sylmar, CA. Technicians will be performing repairs and maintenance for a wide variety of Heavy-duty Diesel Construction Equipment including loaders, dozers, graders, excavators, haul trucks, and paving equipment. Mechanics with previous experience/training on CAT equipment will be preferred (experience/training with other major equipment brands will be considered). For those from out of state that are looking to make a new life in the LA area, please apply, relocation assistance will be considered.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and legally eligible to work in the United States.
- 5+ years experience repairing heavy-duty equipment and ideally have previously worked in a Dealership environment.
- This role will be working with major customers throughout the area and requires a Heavy Equipment Technician who has a customer first attitude.
- Must be able to provide own tools.
- Successful mechanics will pass pre-employment background checks.
$30.00 - $40.00/hour to start. Overtime is available after 40 hours. Starting wage range is based on previous experience and training. Comprehensive benefits package available including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, LTD, paid vacation and holidays, performance bonuses, uniforms cleaned and provided. Shift:
Days, 6:00am - 3:00pm (Monday to Friday). Should be flexible to work extra hours as needed. OT is available and paid after 8 hours per day (at 1.5x hourly rate) and after 12 hours per day (at 2.0x hourly rate). Direct Toll Free: