- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in military or civilian operations management environment with at least three (3) years in a managerial role
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prefer Bachelor’s Degree in business or associated discipline
- Prefer certification by professional organization in related field
- Additional experience/education may be required and will be listed separately
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- CONUS: Generally works in normal office environment, but may be required to travel domestically and internationally on short notice, to austere environments, under harsh living conditions
- OCONUS: Some positions will be assigned to overseas locations where living and working conditions at assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable, with long hours, exposure to weather, dust, and hazardous/harsh conditions
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11246 Prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, or national origin and requires affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees treated, without regard to race, sex, color, genetic information, religion, or national origin. (Enforcement Agency: U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs).