To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1340 500 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84115
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Consultants - Paid Training
Larry H. Miller Super Ford • Salt Lake City, UT
Posted 2 months ago
AUTOMOTIVE SALES CONSULTANTS
Larry H. Miller has over 60 dealerships in 8 states, representing 20 different automotive brands, and they employ more than 10,000 people. They also own the Jazz, Bees and Megaplex Theaters. Their main areas of focus are Automotive, Sports and Entertainment, Finance and Insurance, Real Estate and Philanthropy.
Larry H. Miller Super Ford, Salt Lake City is proud to serve the Wasatch Front. We believe that culture makes a difference. Our company’s core focus is building relationships that last with our employees, customers, and community.
What we offer:
- Excellent pay plan based on experience (an option of 2 plans)
- Bonuses and Weekly Incentives
- Paid training
- Full Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Discounts with Larry H. Miller owned businesses
- College Tuition for employees’ children
- No Sundays!
- Great working hours and conditions
Not Appreciated? Not Earning What You Deserve?
Become a Product and Process Expert and work towards that goal daily.
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Determine each customer's vehicle needs and wants by asking questions and listening.
- Demonstrate vehicles including test drives.
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
- Introduce customers to Service Department personnel for future maintenance and service.
Qualifications and Requirements - Sales Consultant:
- Sales Experience preferred, but not required, we'll train you!
- Prior auto sales experience is not required. Sales in other industries such as industrial or manufacturing sales, marketing and retail sales, insurance sales, or rental car associates, will be considered
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Must be motivated and a team player!
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.