To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
200 West Congress Street
Lafayette, LA 70501
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Systems Administrator III (SharePoint)
Strategic Staffing Solutions • Lafayette, LA
Posted 26 days ago
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company with 28 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
If you meet the requirements described below, send resume and contact information to Carlos Herrera, IT Sourcing Specialist, email@example.com for more details.
Position: SharePoint Administrator III
Location: Lafayette, LA
- Provide day-to-day administration and support for Microsoft SharePoint as well as being the subject-matter expert to provide guidance and direction for the SharePoint environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Experience with configuration & using SharePoint central administration tools.
- Develop PowerShell scripts to maintain the SharePoint environment.
- Implement and maintain search services including user profile properties and their connection to Active Directory.
- Create and maintain Shared Service Providers, web applications, and site collections.
- Maintain the environment from a server-level perspective.
- Provide end-user support and troubleshooting of SharePoint environment.
- Develop, configure and maintain document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections.
- Perform typical system administrative activities such as site creation, user training, backup, restore and issue resolution.
- Provide technical input to assist in development of project plans for projects that intend to use SharePoint as development platform.
- Design workflow solutions using SharePoint Designer.
- Design and integrate InfoPath Forms to a SharePoint library as well as technical support for Forms and their development.
- Serve as an application administrator, business analyst, and subject matter expert for SharePoint platform and related third-party tools.
- Stay abreast of related technology and recommend future system enhancements, software purchases or system upgrades.
- Evaluate and recommend new third-party tools when appropriate.
- Determine time estimates for development and when to seek third-party solutions.
- Expected to interact heavily with other IT team members and business customers
- All other duties as assigned.
- Competent to supervise others and work on complex projects independently.
- Expected to mentor less experienced team members.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Additionally, the qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required in this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Informatics, MIS, Computer Science or technical training equivalent.
- 7+ years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge is reviewed and kept up to date through training and study.
- Competent to work on complex projects independently.
- Regularly operates under deadlines and may be subjected to extreme workloads.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Weekend and after hours work may be necessary on occasion. Must be available for on-all rotation.
- Some travel may be required.
COMPUTER AND OFFICE EQUIPMENT SKILLS:
- Microsoft Office suite
- SharePoint Designer 2013
- Microsoft InfoPath 2013
- Visual Studio 2013
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
MCTE – SharePoint, MCSD – SharePoint, or MCSM – SharePoint (preferred)
The S3 Difference
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is the 6th largest Diversity Staffing Firm in the US and a global provider of Business and IT Services, including Staff Augmentation, Managed Staffing Programs, and Solutions, with 21 consecutive years of growth. We have industry expertise in Healthcare, Insurance, Financial Services, Energy/Utility and Retail Distribution. S3 has a domestic and international presence in 31 locations across the US and Europe (including the UK, Lithuania, and the Czech Republic). Our highly trained and experienced staff is committed to not only helping you find a job but making sure that the job is the right fit for you!
At S3 you are eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance