You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Current Openings for ambitious and dedicated Maintenance Associates. 2^nd^and3^rd^ shifts, as well as weekend shifts available:
First Shift 6:00 a.m. 2:30 p.m. Mon - Fri Second Shift 2:20 p.m. 10:50 p.m. Mon - Fri Third Shift 10:00 p.m. 6:30 a.m. Sun - Thu Weekend-First 6:00 a.m. 6:00 p.m. Sat - Mon Weekend-Second 6:00 p.m. 6:00 a.m. Sat - Mon
$18.30/hr - $30.90/hr ~ Dependent on skill and experience Responsibilities:
- Follow written and verbal instructions in order to adhere to machine/equipment preventative maintenance schedule.
- Inspect and test machines/equipment to effectively diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Repair machines/equipment using basic maintenance tools.
- Assist with fabricating items and building repairs.
- Comply with departmental continuous improvement activities (product quality, production efficiencies, scrap, downtime, etc.).
- Promote and ensure conformance to the companies IATF 16949 procedures (work standards, regulations, quality manual).
- Promote and ensure conformance to the companies ISO 14001 procedures (recycling, reducing waste).
- Promote and ensure a safe, clean, harassment free, working environment. Comply with department 5C activities.
- Effectively communicate with management, direct supervisor, associates and suppliers.
- Additional projects assigned by management.
Preferred Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Computer knowledge
- Electrical - hydraulic - pneumatic - schematic - blue prints - robotics plumbing
- Manufacturing/maintenance environment
- Maintenance tools: cutting torch and welder - trouble shooting
Associate Benefits include, but are not limited to:
Mileage Allowance: paid for miles driven over 20
Bonuses at least annually.
Personal Time: initiated at hire date
Vacation time after 1 year followed by aggressive increments with unused time paid out.
3 medical plans with reasonable weekly premiums
$900 deductible starting at $23.34/week
$1850 deductible starting at $8.36/week
$2850 deductible starting at $2.89/week
Optional plans: dental/vision, Life, identity theft, legal benefits, auto, home and pet
- Business Process Improvement
- Iso 14000 Standard
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g363mm3
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.