IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Conducts statistical analyses for client reports and publications, performs advanced statistical programming and biostatistical analyses and utilizes findings, and insights for practical application to further business operations, come across innovative findings and discoveries for solution and product development. Qualified candidates will need to be able to travel to an office location in Princeton, NJ 2-3 times per week.
- Provides statistical methodology and project management support in the delivery of standard and custom studies.
- Applies appropriate methodology when implementing studies.
- Defines statistical design and methodology to meet client information needs, conducts statistical analyses to derive conclusions from the study, and identifies new opportunities for standard reports and for value-added analytics
- Implements tactical study plans in answer to business questions, performs quantitative research, and provides written summaries of study results
- Participates in selecting statistical methodology for use in the development and launch of new products.
- Gathers recommendations from others to develop research plans, identifying appropriate data sources and delivery options in meeting client information and analyses needs.
- May consult with clients in support of project delivery.
- Works on projects where independent judgment is used within generally defined procedures and practices.
Skills & Abilities Required:
- Technical knowledge/skills include: multivariate analysis, regression analysis and forecasting, sampling, and knowledge of SAS programming languages in both PC and mainframe environments.
- Additional knowledge of C, Visual Basic, artificial intelligence methods and software, linear programming and market research methods are preferred.
- Experience analyzing large amounts of data.
- Intermediate to advanced SAS and/or SPSS programming skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
Minimum Required Education & Experience:
Experience: Typically requires 3 - 5 years of prior relevant experience.
Education: Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Bio-informatics or related field with a minimum of four (4) years of experience OR Master's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Bio-informatics or related field with a minimum of two (2) years of experience
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and working conditions required of employees assigned to this job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, management reserves the right to revise the job at any time.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Associate Principal Biostatistician / Principal Biostatistician (Princeton, New Jersey) to arrange for such an accommodation.Job ID:
Spss (Statistical Software)