Maintenance Mechanic Job Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years industrial experience as a maintenance mechanic in a distribution environment.
- Experienced in repair of Conveyor systems (Rapistan conveyor preferred).
- Must show proficiency in all General Maintenance trades.
- Experience in High and low voltage electrical installation and troubleshooting.
- A strong working knowledge of machine, mechanical and electrical troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of PLC computer systems a plus.
- Shift work and overtime required when necessary.
The Company will award the bid to the most qualified candidates. This notice will be posted for three (3) working days.
Eligible bidders for these positions are to complete a “BID FORM” and submit their requests in writing within
the three working day posting period.
Please see Human Resources if you have any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
See job description
Programmable Logic Controllers
Installations (Computer Systems)