To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Logan, UT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Staff Accountant - Logan, UT
Wasatch Property Management, Inc. • Logan, UT
Posted 1 month ago
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Daily Cash Management Responsibilities:
- Review that sufficient funds are available to cover A/P and Payroll Cash needs
- Ensure that deposits are made in a timely manner
General Ledger and Accounting Responsibilities:
- Maintain general ledger including cost allocation by division.
- Ensure accounts are balanced and accurate.
- Prepare financial statements at the end of each period.
- Oversee coding of Invoices to ensure proper allocations.
- Ensure integrity of Vendor and Customer accounts.
- Help prepare audit information.
- Maintain proper working papers for financial information.
- Assist with Sales Tax calculation and filing
- Help prepare tax return information.
- Assist in preparation of budgets on an annual basis.
- Develop and prepare non-standard statements and reports as needed.
- Full time availability
- Degree in Accounting or work equivalent
- Accounting Students who will be graduating this spring as welcome to apply
Why You’d Want This Job:
Wasatch won’t provide you with just a great place to work, but provide resources to help take care of you!
- We invest in YOU - by providing you with an environment for growth through coaching and experience, while developing skills for success.
- Make sure you’re covered - superior health, dental, and 401(k) program/match that keeps you on track for your future.
- Give you a break - Paid time off for vacation, sick days, and holidays.
For more information about Wasatch visit us at our website at http://www.wasatchgroup.com/careers.html.
The Wasatch Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes a drug-free workplace.
Pay Rate Type:Hourly
If you're looking for a career with a growing company where you are part of a team dedicated to making a difference, you'll enjoy your career with us!