The Financial Manager manages finance, accounting, and cost departments and liaise with Turner local profit center projects. Manage profit center financial reporting and risk management to ensure adherence to company policies and procedures and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Engineering, or related field required and 8 years of related experience, and advanced business degree and/or CPA required, either completed or with commitment to pursue, if Bachelor’s Degree is not in finance or accounting
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting implications of various contract terms
- Keen analytical ability required to review, assess, and interpret trends of large quantities of disparate financial data and audit and prepare forecasts with focus on risk management
- Experience with financial oversight, monitoring, and strategic financial planning
- Must keep abreast of current financial industry trends and updates
- Advanced MS Excel skills, proficient with financial systems, SAP, and MS Office
- Management experience
- Executive level presence with professional written and verbal skills
- Ability to work across functional lines and organizational levels
- Presentation skills with ability to negotiate, influence, and engage others at executive level
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Lead by example and set standards for performance and behavior
- Some travel
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Performance of the required duties will require physical ability to climb permanent and temporary stairs, passenger use of construction personnel hoists, ability to climb ladders and negotiate work areas under construction. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Performing this job requires use of hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls, sit, talk and hear, stand, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move heavy weight.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works on-site at the construction work site where the employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts; high precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. The noise in these work environments is usually moderate to very loud.
Turner is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Turner is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities/ sexual orientation / gender identity. VEVRAA Federal Contractor