You are highly motivated by the prospect of helping to scale a rapid-growth company and have experience in growing companies from early- to later-stage development. You are passionate about leading and mentoring teams and are a natural leader who inspires confidence and goal-orientation. You are a fanatic about scaling full-funnel customer acquisition strategies with a keen understanding of the mix of marketing, sales, customer, and operational dynamics that support success. You are a data-driven decision maker with proven analytical rigor, and you relentlessly monitor performance to drive strategic adjustments in strategies and tactics.
In addition to optimizing current practices, you love finding new and unexplored ways to grow – through partnerships, upsell, integrations, new strategies, or new channels. You’re a master at collaborating skillsets and decision-makers to launch and iterate initiatives that enhance scale, improve customer experience, and increase revenue of growing companies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Reporting to the CMO, you’ll be leading and mentoring a team of Directors who drive customer acquisition growth and performance for their subsidiaries through enhanced marketing, sales, operations, and customer success strategies and execution.
- Driving best practice organizational planning through quarterly OKRs, annual budgeting & forecasting, and monthly performance tracking, ensuring accountability for marketing P&Ls with each subsidiary and your team of Directors.
- Guiding prioritization to ensure time and energy are invested on the most impactful initiatives, ranging from cross-sell and co-marketing, integrations, new product launches, marketing and sales optimizations, retention programs, or systems and process optimizations.
- Visiting subsidiary teams on-site to integrate new companies into the ecosystem or support the rollout of growth or optimization initiatives.
- Serving as a key stakeholder and point of contact for the company’s General Managers – who manage a dedicated set of subsidiary companies – by providing insights on strategic decisions, performance, organizational planning, and relationship management.
- Overseeing and collaborating customer acquisition performance across subsidiaries, analyzing trends, sharing best practices, expanding on successes, and predicting future gaps in growth.
- Driving optimization and change in organizations, working with your Directors, subsidiary teams, and coordinating with the rest of the Company shared services teams.
- Strategizing, planning, and supporting the execution of product, co-marketing, or organizational cross-sell and integration opportunities.
- Working with the business development team on rolling out partnership efforts.
- Assessing prospective acquisition targets and helping to build growth models with the corporate development team.
- Continuing to build out the Director teams as the company scales.
- Creating playbooks and training modules for the successful development of growth skills and initiatives across product, digital marketing, funnel optimization, and customer success.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in marketing, business, or related field
- 15+ years of marketing experience, preferably in the B2B SaaS technology space, with marketing or business P&L responsibility
- 10+ years of management experience, preferably in growing/scaling companies
- Excellent data analysis skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Preference operating in a fast-pasted, quickly growing & changing environment
Customer Acquisition Management
Business To Business