To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fresno, CA 93706
- Annie Gill
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Occupational Health Nurse (RN or LVN)
Yoh • Fresno, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Occupational Health Nurse (RN or LVN) needed for a permanent and/or contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Fresno, CA!
Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Experience in Occupational Health and/or Employee Health
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Apply nursing process to assess injured workers, provide a nursing diagnosis, develop & implement a treatment plan and evaluate effectiveness of treatment
- Institute case management plan immediately upon date of knowledge of injury
- Provide hands-on clinical treatment to include follow-up care and modified duty when indicated
- Communicate daily with Workers’ Compensation team to report new injuries/claims and continue to case manage current claims
- Frequent communication with medical providers to obtain status reports, prognosis, and treatment plan
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Current California RN or LVN license required
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing highly preferred (for RNs)
- CPR and AED Certification required
- Previous experience in Occupational or Employee Health
- Previous experience in urgent care, community health, adult ambulatory care, critical care or emergency nursing a plus
- Must be able to work in meat-processing type environment
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Recruiter: Annie Gill
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.