Requisition ID: 58521
Posting Locations: South Bend
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Warehouse Supervisor
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional team! Coca-Cola Consolidated, the largest bottler in the U.S., is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor!
Things you should know about working as a Warehouse Supervisor:
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for warehouse functions. This individual monitors the daily activities of checkers, loaders and forklift drivers while ensuring the loading/unloading of all route trucks, bulk rigs and transports is completed in an efficient and safe manner.
What would success look like?
• Manage and direct the daily activities of checkers, loaders, and forklift drivers
• Efficiently supervise the loading/unloading of all route trucks, bulk rigs, and transports
• Maintain and control warehouse inventory to keep shrink at acceptable level
• Reconcile any inventory variances
• Work closely with internal management to execute all planned programs
• Train and supervise a staff of warehouse personnel
• Direct the daily housekeeping and maintenance of warehouse grounds
• Adheres to all policies and procedures relating to product age and quality
• Maintain and supervise warehouse cost control
• Manage and model the safety culture and strive for 100% compliance concerning safety policies and procedures
• Minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience supervising & leading people in a warehouse environment
• Forklift experience & an excellent safety record
• Must have strong leadership, communication, organizational & customer service skills
• Should have good PC knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as basic math skills
• Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity & be able to perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis
• Past job performance must reflect dependability, maturity, initiative, personal demeanor, & the ability to exercise sound judgment
• SAP experience preferred
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.