AUTOMOTIVE SALES CONSULTANT
3000 White Settlement Road, Fort Worth, TX 76107
Autobahn Fort Worth, featuring BMW, Porsche, Land Rover, Volvo and Volkswagen, expects sales excellence and a positive work environment and is looking for a few key individuals to add to our excellent team. We are interviewing now for a few select Sales Consultant positions. Consultants may be asked to assist in additional duties from time to time to enhance sales and to participate in dealer promotions and events after hours.
At Autobahn Fort Worth we believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
- Competitive pay plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Great support from management
- Friendly work environment
- Company-provided training and orientation as well as appropriate factory certification for the associate's development.
Hours: The typical work schedule is 5 days a week, 6 days a week on the last week of the month. Autobahn Sales is a retail business and as such typically is busy during times most people are scheduled off (i.e. Saturdays and Holidays) so Consultants will be required to work on these days, except New Year's Day, Christmas Day, Thanksgiving Day, Labor Day and Independence Day.
Responsibilities – Sales Consultant:
- Greet customers in a friendly manner and establish a healthy rapport, listening to their requirements in order to match their vehicle needs with one in current inventory and providing the highest quality sales experience.
- Accompany customer on test drives and demonstrate vehicle features and technology.
- Continuously develop product and sales knowledge to become the vehicle authority.
- Know the ins and outs of the inventory, optional packages, and the latest technologies.
- Follow up with customers to ensure successful referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive within sales situations.
- Report directly to the Sales Manager regarding objectives and creative ideas.
- Bring your “A” game along with a positive attitude to work with you every day.
- Other related duties may be assigned.
Qualifications – Sales Consultant:
- Previous successful Automotive Sales Experience is a plus, but sales experience in any field, whether it's in Real Estate, Home Furnishings, Electronics or Retail Sales, is a plus!
- A college degree is preferred but not required
- Professional appearance and good communication skills
- Must be comfortable with all forms of technology and with the sales process of maintaining contact with our customer base, as well as follow up with current clients and future prospects.
- Is expected to offer prompt, courteous service to customers and healthy relationships with coworkers to provide a positive, professional environment and work culture.
- Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit
- Great communication skills with customers and team members
- Maintain active training and product knowledge of the highest standards in order to serve our customers
- Regular attendance is required
- Must have an outgoing personality, strong customer service skills and be self-motivated
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, including MVR.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Automotive Sales
- Customer Service