Full Charge BookkeeperCompensation:
Robert Half Finance and Accounting has partnered with a reputable company in Plano to identify a Full Charge Bookkeeper. The Full Charge Bookkeeper must have 5 + years full charge bookkeeping experience and will be responsible for the following:
Reviewing and analyzing invoices, processing payments, posting to accounts payable and receivables.
Ensuring timely and accurate payments to and maintaining communications with vendors.
Maintains payroll schedule and facilitates all aspects of each pay cycle
Calculates sales commissions for payroll
Monitoring bank accounts daily to ensure availability of funds
Preparing journal entries for various allocations and accruals. Allocating and recording funds to correct cost centers and general ledger accounts.
Matching payments to corresponding invoice backup documentation.
Performing bank account reconciliations.
Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
Maintains historical records by filing documents.
Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
To be considered for the Full Charge Bookkeeper, please send your resume to Angelica Avalos at Email blocked - click to apply
with Bookkeeper in the subject line.
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business-related field preferred
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
- Strong communication and social skills
- Previous accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
- Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- Command of account reconciliation
- Solid understanding of Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Journal entries experience
- Proficiency in Bank Account Reconciliation
- Top notch analytical, organizational, and vendor management skills
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.