Are you seeking a great entry level corporate opportunity?
If so, we have an excellent opportunity for you!!
We are currently seeking entry level applicants for a great opportunity in our King of Prussia location
Hours: -- 9:00am - 5:30pm or 9:30am - 6:00pm
- As a team member of the Customer Service team, the Advocate is responsible for the direct communications with our clients' employee population. The Advocate works in partnership with other members of the team to ensure that client expectations are met in the area of verbal and written responses and customer support.
- You will provide support to our clients' employees through inbound and outbound calls, and responding to email.
- 2 or 4 year college degree preferred
- 3 months of general office experience (faxing, answering phones, data entry, scanning) - this can be from a summer job or an internship - Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue