To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lincoln, RI 02865
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Premium Elite Relationship Manager - Series 7
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Lincoln, RI
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Premium Elite Relationship Manager - Series 7 Required in Lincoln, Rhode Island (RI). Summary: The Premium Elite Relationship Manager demonstrates knowledge of investments and financial markets and assists clients with their most complex trading, servicing and relationship needs. Duties Include:
- Responsible for prioritizing and managing an assigned book of clients to enhance client satisfaction, retention and deepening
- Own management of client cases, research and communicate resolution to issues
- Execute a disciplined approach to achieving business growth goals while focusing on the client experience
- Manage a book of high net worth, active self-directed clients and serve as primary point of contact for all of clients' trading and servicing needs
- Deliver on performance goals, such as driving asset growth and expanding the breadth and depth of client relationships through product penetration
- Prioritize and manage book of clients, constantly searching for opportunities to enhance client delight and advance our standing as the client's sole financial institution
- Take a client-focused approach by being a reliable expert on the client's most complex trading, servicing and relationship needs and elevating to the status of a trusted counterpart, ultimately winning wallet share
- Anticipate client dissatisfaction or relationship-risk and immediately work with manager and partners to resolve issues
- Work closely with all Enterprise partners to complement and support their client management approaches
- Execute a disciplined approach to all business development strategies and goals to achieve business growth, while focusing on the client experience
- Requires in-depth knowledge of trading mechanics, fixed income, options, margin and margin regulations
- Deliver efficient and responsive resolution for various client situations
- Series 7 and 66 licensing required; If Series 66 not currently held, Series 66 must be obtained within 90 days
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of internal and regulatory policies, procedures and processes
- Experience with advanced trading strategies, options, fixed income, and margin required
- This position may be subject to SAFE Act registration requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the federal registry system and remain in good standing; If your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process; Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration may result in your immediate termination
- Ability to use sound judgment when making decisions, identifying solutions, and resolving elevated issues
- Manage risk and the overall client experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills & time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and time constraints; adjusts rapidly to changing demands and priorities
- Ability to work in team environment in order to meet targets and deadlines
- Foster relationships with leadership peers and collaborate to improve processes that impact both the client experience
- Ensures complete and efficient business/client interactions; confident and engaging presence
- Must be flexible to work hours of operation