Tax Staff - CorporateCompensation:
Robert Half is looking for a Sales & Use Tax Analyst. If you are interested, please contact Chad Rockwell at Email blocked - click to apply
• Ensure all financial records are maintained in compliance with company’s policies & procedures.
• Analyze and reconcile any accounting discrepancies and ensure accurate and timely monthly and annual G/L close.
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare monthly and annual financial statements for multiple properties.
• Prepare financial management reports and ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
• Prepare monthly sales and occupancy tax working papers.
• Prepare month end journal entries and P&L corrections.
• Prepare billing statements for hotels.
• Analyze and reconcile balance sheet activity including FF&E, depreciation, loans, escrow, and equity accounts.
• Assist in the analysis and explanations given to outside ownership entities.
• Assist in the preparation of documents and analysis for annual audit.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
• Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
• Sales and Use tax filing experience
• Comfortable analyzing spreadsheets in Excel
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.