Stellar is seeking a Mechanical Designer to be responsible for the design and electronic drafting of HVAC, utility, and plumbing systems for commercial, industrial, and/or food processing facilities. You should have a familiarity with one or all of the following systems: underground plumbing, HVAC or piping design (HW, CW, Steam, Compressed Air, etc.), and have advanced knowledge of Revit MEP.
* Assist engineers in the design process by developing plans
* Perform calculations and size equipment/piping
* Develop sections and elevations
* Convert redline markups generated by engineers
* Evaluate shop drawings
* Work independently on design projects, inter-discipline coordination, BIM clash detection, and shop drawing reviews
* A minimum of 10 years of mechanical building design experience
* A minimum of 5 years of Revit MEP preferred
* Minimal travel required
Stellar offers a comprehensive package which includes:
* Competitive pay based on experience
* Remote & hybrid work options for many positions
* Paid Time Off - accrue 15 days (120 hours) within first year of service
* Paid holidays
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
* Tax-advantaged accounts (HSA, FSA, Dependent Care FSA)
* Company-paid life and disability insurance
* 401(k) - company match with immediate vesting
Stellar, headquartered in Jacksonville, FL, is a fully integrated firm focusing on design, construction, architecture, engineering, and mechanical services worldwide for over 30 years. Stellar combines a multitude of capabilities to create buildings and systems of exceptional long-term quality, value and efficiency. From food processing plants and healthcare facilities to refrigerated warehouses, automated production lines and beyond, we offer an integrated approach to meet all our clients' needs.
Stellar is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicants for employment based on their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, uniformed servicemember status, or any other status protected by law.
- Autodesk Revit
- Building Design
- Compressed Air