To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
JLL • Chicago, IL
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple manager and director level individuals.
- taking/publishing notes
- tracking follows up items
- processing documents
- creating MS documents – spreadsheets, word files and PowerPoint presentations
- managing virtual/electronic files, scanning, using DocuSign
- coordinating travel /meetings and prepare expense reports
- maintaining calendars
- sending materials via mail/FedEx/UPS
- managing email distributions lists
- using other technology as appropriate
- other requests as needed
- positive energy to join a fast-paced team
- exceptional command of the English language
- proven proofreading and grammar skills
- mastery of word, excel, and PowerPoint tools
- understanding of electronic filing to include box, share point, and intranet/portal sites
- professional demeanor
- prioritization skills
- strong verbal and written communication skills in being able to communicate in an executive fashion
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.