You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Software Developer /Analyst
• Actively participates on projects, working with the Product Owner and Scrum Master to complete product development tasks.
• Collabo***s with all teammates on design and development tasks.
• Contributes to the team by analyzing, developing, testing, documenting, and maintaining high quality software solutions as required.
• Responsible for meeting project milestones and for completing user stories in sprints as stated in the definitions of done.
• Follows established standards and guidelines for deliverables.
• Learns, follows, applies, and adapts agile software development techniques, methodologies, and processes.
• Responsible for contributing, receiving, and acting upon constructive feedback for continuous process, product, and self-improvement.
• Provides technical knowledge to enhance overall product performance, usability, aesthetics, and consistent pattern compliance.
• Conducts code reviews and perform component, visual, functional, and automated testing.
• Works with Technical Support to reproduce and resolve customer issues as required.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience.
• Requires a strong understanding of discipline.
• Able to apply knowledge and experience to complex problems and develop recommendations.
• Makes decisions within broad parameters.
• Acts as an informal resource for others with less experience.
Required Skills : C#, VB.net, VBA, Mendix Experience gathering business requirements Strong analytical/root cause analysis Experience working in Microsoft Azure environment Excellent communication skills Ability to multitask and wear multiple hats to support existing solutions, example Solution Integrator, application developer, business analysis etc. Mendix application development MSSQL and Oracle database experience desired:
• RHEL 8/Linux CLI Docker CLI Python Microsoft Dynamics development
Indotronix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Agile Methodology
- Business Analysis
- Business Requirements
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
- Code Review
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: gfaje0a
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.