To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN 55413
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Premium Waters • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 1 month ago
The Human Resources department at PWI is dedicated in partnering with management to recruit and retain a highly qualified diverse staff; facilitate positive employee relations; develop and promote a culture of safety & well-being; train to enhance employee skills, performance and job satisfaction.
We create and implement programs to increase organizational effectiveness; we design and deliver fair, competitive
benefit and compensation programs, and administer payroll services.
Working together in a spirit of continuous improvement and collaboration, the HR team contributes to a progressive and productive work environment that meets the challenges of a changing workforce.
The Employee Benefits Administrator thrives on challenge, loves solving problems, is an active team-player and genuinely enjoys connecting with and helping people. A member of the Human Resources team, we all share a strong commitment to our mission and has a strong understanding of our cultural competency while
providing customer service which exceeds expectations.
Tasks related to the Employee Benefits Administrator role include but are not limited to:
• The ability to understand corporate goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and skill/leadership development with other managers and HR team members in the company.
• With Sr. Leadership, develop a compensation plan and select benefits that are consistent with the objectives of Premium Waters.
• Able to perform various benefits administration duties with little supervision while being committed to ensuring completion of assignments in a
timely manner through the use of ADP and Carrier Connection. 3rd party benefit billing responsibilities.
• Must be an analytical thinker able to identify and solve problems in a pro-active manner.
• Should have a preference for working in a company that places priority on teamwork and collaboration.
• Be a proactive team player able to recognize and request when assistance and/or direction is needed.
• Committed to meeting deadlines as set by business need or manager.
• Provide consultation to participants on all employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, wellness programming, 401k and workers compensation.
• Able to research participant records. Gathering and updating information as required.
• Must be able to handle sensitive issues and confidential information requiring discretion.
• Reviewing participant data and determining its accuracy and completeness.
• Demonstrate adaptability, initiative and willingness to participate in office projects and back up other department employees when needed.
• Understand processing events and flows such as retirement, death, etc.
• Able to follow plan document requirements.
• Will serve as payroll backup when necessary.
• Strong communication skills while being professional, positive and polite are required.
• Ensure final work products are accurate, timely and of high quality.
• Attention to detail and multi-tasking in a fast paced environment are essential to this position
• Able to provide quality, responsive Customer Service.
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
• Reliable in attendance; Quality Assurance oriented; attentive to detail.
• Quality assurance oriented
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Office).
• Strong internal and external customer service focus and excelled organizational/interpersonal skills.
• Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence.
• Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization.
• Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
• Travel: 10% required
Degree in Human Resources, or other similar degree, and SPHR/PHR/SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP preferred.
Several years Benefit Management experience from within a manufacturing facility.
Experience with ADP desired.