This position will support members of the Executive team, including the Director of Human Resources and the General Counsel, at the Corporate Headquarters.
• Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to photocopying, faxing, mail distribution and filing.
• Answer phones promptly and use good judgment to prioritize message distribution in a timely manner.
• Create and modify various confidential documents including reports and correspondence using Microsoft Office.
• Maintain Outlook calendars in current and accurate status.
• Coordinate meeting and conference calls as needed or anticipated.
• Coordinate travel arrangements as needed.
• Compose expense reports as needed.
• Prepare meeting materials and assist with development of PowerPoint presentations.
• Responsible for keeping inventory of all office supplies and placing orders for replenishment as needed.
• Record and maintain minutes for various meetings as needed.
• High school diploma/GED
• 3+ years of administrative support experience with increasing responsibility
• Microsoft Word: Mail merge and ability to embed documents
• Microsoft Excel: Ability to create and edit spreadsheets and generate reports
• Some college coursework, business vocational school education or college degree
• Previous experience in a human resources or legal environment
• Strong ability to manage effectively multiple projects.
• Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills required.
• Ability to maintain professionalism and positive service attitude at all times.
• High level verbal and written communications skills.
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of employee/customer/client service and response.
• Must be able to work Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with some overtime as needed.
Setting Up Files