**Proof of Covid-19 vaccination required**
: Crew Resource Coordinator - Entry levelDEPARTMENT
: Crew ResourcesLOCATION
: YIP POSITION DESCRIPTION:
Responsible for preserving the current integrity of all the crew member’s schedules by reacting to unforeseen circumstances while remaining in compliance with FARs, contractual obligations, and company policies and procedures. Requesting crew hotel reservations and transportations arrangements as necessary. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Maintain monthly crew schedules for current and future flying which comply with FARs, the pilot contract, and company policy.
- Respond immediately to all operational irregularities and new flying requests (ad-hoc’s) to ensure the least impact to the customer and maximum revenue for our company
- Exceptional communication skills used to relay detailed information with various departments within the OCC
- Request and modify last minute hotel reservations, ground, and commercial arrangements
- Maintain crew management system for FAR and contractual legalities for the crew members daily schedules
- Handling phone calls and emails from crew members and vendors
- Any other duties assigned by management
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining accuracy and a positive attitude
- Must be able to work independently
- Advanced skills in use of MS Office 2016 to include Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical ability
- Strong command of the English language with solid writing skills
- Experience in the Airline industry and/or customer service is a plus
High school graduate; some college and/or technical school desirable.
Must have a good working knowledge of world geography and flight operations.
Must possess exceptional attention to detail and abstract problem-solving capabilities.
Experience in the airline industry is a plus. LANGUAGE SKILLS:
Ability to read, write and understand spoken and written English. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. MATHEMATICAL SKILLS:
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use a computer terminal, telephone, and 10-key calculator. The employee is required to stand, walk, and climb/descend stairs. WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job is in an office environment with heating and cooling. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. ACCOMMODATIONS:
If you need a reasonable accommodation for the online application process due to a disability please call
. Please include your contact information and details about posted position of interest. Only inquiries regarding assistance for those who need accommodation with the online application process due to a disability will be returned.
**Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Attention To Detail
- Computer Terminals
- Customer Service