We are seeking to add a Criminal Records Processing/Data Entry Clerk to our team! You will be responsible for accurate data entry, file maintenance, record keeping, and criminal records processing (We will train!).Responsibilities:
- Enter variety of data using current technology
- Prepare and sort documents for data entry
- Create and maintain logs for tracking purposes
- Review and enter data updates in the systems
- Review discrepancies in data received
- Advise supervisor of issues related to data
- Complete research request in a timely fashion, always maintaining a high-level of accuracy
- We are willing to train!
- $14/hr starting
- Hours: 8:00-5:00 PM Monday- Friday
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.