Now Hiring DRIVERS
Drive into a Great Career - YOU can make a DIFFERENCE in our Community!
Experienced and Entry Level!
$$$ PAID Training $$$
MV Transportation is seeking FULL TIME and/or PART TIME Drivers to join our team. While a CDL is preferred, it is not required, and we offer paid training to obtain a CDL!
The Drivers are responsible for safely operating a transit motor vehicle. The primary objective is to provide safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation.
As a member of our transportation team you will receive:
- PAID training.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Year round work available.
- PAID vacation, sick time and holidays.
WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME
Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
Location: 1896 Suncast Lane, Batavia, IL 60510
Questions? Please call Phone number blocked - click to apply or (224) 239-0485
Can't stop by?? Please apply online at careers.mvtransit.com (Driver - Batavia)
As a Bus Driver, you will be responsible for safely operating a transit motor vehicle and providing excellent customer service.
A typical day will involve:
- Loading and unloading of passengers on vehicles.
- Transporting of passengers including, senior citizens and/or persons with disabilities.
- Four point securement of wheelchairs and scooters.
- Using radio to communicate transport details with dispatch.
- 21 years or older.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and DOT physical.
- Current valid driver's license for least five (5) years.
- Clean driving record (No more than one (1) moving violations in five (5) years) and a reliable employment history).
- Class B CDL with Passenger and Air Brake endorsement or ability to obtain.
- Sincere desire to work with the general public, including the elderly and people with disabilities.
- Driving experience preferred.
- Basic math skills.
- Knowledge of the local city area.
- Possess excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Computer experience a plus.
WE CAN PUT YOU ON THE ROAD TO A GREAT CAREER HELPING OTHERS!
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.
Drive Commercial Vehicle