Compensation (Range): $17-20/ hour
If you are an experienced Credit Analyst looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Credit Analyst. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as a Credit Analyst will include:
- Assess credit risk and establish credit limits
- Analyze customer financial statements
- Provide financial order management support to Supply Chain and Sales and Marketing personnel to control credit exposure, effect timely payment, and minimize risk of customer disputes
- Negotiate customer discrepancies or disputes to resolution and document root cause
- Develop relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers and provide customer service support
- Follow up with internal and external customers to ensure prompt payment of receivables
- Maintain accurate credit files and collection files. Maintain electronic collection notes for each customer account
- Most of the work is accomplished utilizing phone and email communications
As a Credit Analyst you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Associates Degree
- Proficient Excel Skill
As a Credit Analyst with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 41 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Credit Analyst Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Keywords: credit, credit analyst, phone, email, communications, associates degree, excel, v look up, macros, credit risk, credit limits, assess, establish, customer financial statements, analyze, supply chain, control credit exposure, effect timely payment, minimize risk of customer disputes, maintain accurate credit files, develop relationships, document root cause, disputes to resolution, negotiate, customer discrepancies, internal and external customers, suppliers, customer service support, collection files, customer account, maintain electronic collection notes, accurate credit files
Complex Problem Solving