Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Administrative Assistant - Senior
The Administrative Assistant position performs a variety of administrative duties providing mission support in one or more functions or business areas within the NRO Directorates. The nature of Administrative Assistant work varies from transactional in nature and requires general knowledge of basic administrative processes to moderately complex and very complex tasks which demands a high degree of autonomy and latitude in planning, organizing, and decision making to fulfill work requirements.
- Contractor personnel at this level shall be able to perform all of the tasks and demonstrate the desired skill sets of both an Entry and Intermediate Level Administrative Assistant. Senior Level Administrative Assistant tasks and desired skill sets shall also include the following:
- Draft and/or provide critical/final review of correspondence
- Draft documents such as instructions, spreadsheets, presentations and reports
- Build briefing packages and present information
- Analyze metrics and provide summary to senior management
- Administer databases and spreadsheets to include managing user accounts and accesses, creating reports, and performing updates
- Candidate must possess TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph at time of application.
- Demonstrated experience working independently, anticipating and adapting to changing mission requirements and priorities, and managing multiple tasks with minimal guidance
Experience and Education
High School Diploma or GED equivalent and 7 Years of relevant experience.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Administrative Assistant - Senior
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Top Secret Sensitive Compartmented Information (Ts/Sci Clearance)