Find your future with Mohawk Industries.
Mohawk Industries is a Fortune 500 multinational flooring company that employs 24,000 people throughout North America, including a private fleet of drivers who deliver our products. Drivers who join Mohawk often stay until retirement because we offer great pay and benefits, consistent work schedules and predictable home time.
transport Mohawk products to warehouses, distribution centers and other drivers.
Sign-on bonus paid out in 3 payments. $500 at 30 days, $1,000 at 6 months and $1,000 at 1 year. If employment is terminated at any time during the first year of employment, any remaining bonus payments will not be paid.
- Consistent, year-round work
- Professionally maintained, reliable and safe equipment
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid vacation
- Average $1300 per week
- 1st Shift (5am-5pm)
- Home Daily
- Sign on Bonus $2500.00
Mohawk Industries has been a trusted name in carpets for more than 130 years and is a leading supplier of flooring, offering a complete selection of carpet, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone, vinyl, rugs and other home products. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include Quick-Step, Pergo, Daltile, IVC Resilient Design, Karastan, Godfrey Hirst, Durkan, Mohawk Group and Mohawk Home.
- Be at least 23 years old
- Possess a Class A commercial driver’s license (CDL)
- Have a minimum of 6 months commercial driving experience
- Have good interpersonal and customer-service skills
- Be able to maneuver heavy products using forklifts and pallet jacks if needed
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)