To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Franchise Support Mgr FITNESS
Orangetheory Fitness • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As the Regional Franchise Support Manager - Fitness (RFSMF), you are the field liaison between our OTF Global Headquarters and the domestic individual Franchisees in relation to fitness within our studios. This position is primarily responsible for the fitness support of the post-opening operations of studios within the RFSMF’s territory and is in place to maximize the financial and related success of domestic OTF studios. As RFSMS, you will offer support to the independent studio owners to ensure excellence in the delivery of the Orangetheory workout within your region and to assist in promoting the studios to promote a high-level of utilization and membership growth. The RFSMF will be expected to regularly review and train the fitness staff on new and existing aspects of our OTF workout and provide education on advances in EPOC theory either created or adopted by Orangetheory.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Communicating with franchisees via telephone, email and face-to-face, to effectively detail franchise brand policies and procedure (ensuring knowledge and stressing the need for 100% adherence)
- Practice regular independent, discretionary judgement in order to ensure OTF strict guidelines are being followed
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing/new franchisees for strong collaboration and business leadership
- Provide exceptional customer service through asking pertinent questions and understanding customers’ needs
- Travel to support new/existing studios in all facets of the OTF system as it relates to fitness and our branded workout
- Attend conference calls/webinars and events to promote the OTF brand and develop enhanced and improved business results
- Provide leadership in the development of franchise growth within the territory, as well as approved third party affiliations and partnerships
- Understand and be able to continuously analyze the studio/territory’s Business Intelligence metrics (KPI’s) to uncover trends and poor performance symptoms and provide intelligent, effective and timely solutions for market and studio growth
- Support and, if required, mediate disputes with franchisees to achieve desired outcomes with minimal studio/brand impact.
- Recommended to coach no more than 5 OTF workouts per week, unless required to cover a class due to staffing issues, at any Corporately Owned OTF studio within your region. This may be incorporated in your standard workweek and must not interfere with your primary RFSMF role and responsibilities.
- Lead fitness training workshops and perform continuing education for coaches as needed in order to educate the fitness team on best practices based on Orangetheory’s established standards
- Work closely with the Regional Sales and Operations Manager, Studio Managers and Head Fitness Coaches to maintain high utilization (must meet Orange Standards of 80%) in all classes scheduled in the region and increase the membership base at all studios
- Must submit monthly schedule and weekly reports to direct supervisor outlining work hours and activities performed
- Must visit each studio within the region at least once per week
- Perform 90-to-90 and 90-to-Elite evaluations of coaches and provide mentoring for improvement as needed
- Present 5-day or Individual OTFit Certification fitness training classes as needed to train new coaches or reinforce Orangetheory Guidelines
- Assist with studio compliance audits as needed. This includes assisting and auditing entire studio operations in addition to the fitness team evaluations
- Lead workouts in the event a particular studio has a scheduling issue and a coach is unavailable for a scheduled class
- You may choose the studio but are required to complete all duties from one of the studio locations you oversee
- May be required to attend events hosted in region
- Bachelor’s degree preferably Business, Sports Management and/or Health & Wellness
- Successful completion of OTFit Certification
- Minimum of 1 year in an Orangetheory Fitness system management role.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a leader in the fitness industry and thrive in a customer service environment
- Current nationally accredited personal trainer or primary group exercise certification
- Current CPR/AED certification
- Must have proven successful management experience preferably in franchise and/or the fitness sector
- Multi-unit supervisory experience preferred
- Leadership and team building skills with ability to manage, coach and direct
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong computer skills
- Strong work ethic, honest, trustworthy
- Ability to work independently with effective time management skills
- Work under tight deadlines and still meet job requirements
- Organized and detailed oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Analytical and problem solving, decision making
- Possess a passion for the health and wellness industry
- Must have a completely open schedule and be able to work days, nights and weekends (when needed)
- The RFSMF must maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties of the job that pertain to trade secrets and or knowledge that has yet to be communicated to the network