**This role will be based in Oklahoma City, OK**
The Land Analyst will work directly with the Land Acquisition Manager and assist in the management of all projects and analysis throughout the community acquisition process.
- Assist in securing property (land) and home site positions
- Intimately know the market and players in the city
- Assist in analyzing feasibility items such as phase I environmental site reports, surveys, plats, construction plans and easements
- Title commitment review and analysis
- Review and screen land submittals
- Perform strategic marketing research – competitive analysis for target communities which includes price graph comparisons, MLS data research, school district analysis and property ownership research
- Process and review underwriting proformas and related financial documentations for each asset targeted by the division
- Compile and analyze development budgets for both targeted acquisition deals and future phases of active communities
- Formulate budgets for assigned programs/projects and administer related vendor contracts, change orders, check request and invoices. Prepare periodically updated annual objectives, budgets and schedules
- Review zoning and HOA documents to understand building requirements
- Prepare “Vision Papers” and presentations to City officials
- Coordinate preliminary land planning
- Represent Lennar Homes at city planning and zoning meetings and city council meetings
- Bachelor degree in business, finance, or related field
- Excellent human relations skills and be able to negotiate/influence the cooperative efforts of others
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Must have initiative and be able to achieve objectives with minimal supervision.
- Must be detail-oriented and a problem-solver able to deal with complex situations.
- Computer literacy, especially regarding word processing, spreadsheet analysis, project scheduling and data management software.
- Basic knowledge of sales/negotiating principles and real estate practices.
- Attention To Detail
- Computer Literacy
- Data Management
- Data Research