Our client, a US Fortune 1,000 company and a major process services provider to Government Health and Human services agencies in the US, an accomplished Bilingual - Call Center/ Customer Service (Local-REMOTE) for a remote role.
*** LOCATION: Rancho Cordova, CA (Candidate MUST be located within commutable distance)
*** DURATION: 6 Months+ with high possibility of extension/ conversion to FTE
*** WORK SCHEDULE: 9-6pm PST
*** IMPORTANT: Bilingual fluency in English and one of these commonly spoken languages: Japanese, Thai, Laotian, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Cambodian, Korean, Russian, Vietnamese, Tagalog, and Armenian.
• One years of experience in the field or related area.
• High School diploma, GED, or equivalent certification.
• Computer literacy with the ability to quickly learn new software programs.
• Demonstrated ability to follow procedures and meet quality and production standards set for the position or equivalent.
• excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills; ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
• Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently; and computer literacy with the ability to quickly learn new software programs.
• Preferred qualifications include experience in a health or human services field dealing with the public in a call center environment.
I'd love to talk to you if you think this position is right up your alley, and assure a prompt communication, whichever direction. If you are looking for rewarding employment and a company that puts its employees first, we'd like to work with you.
Recruiter Name: Gurjant “Gary” Singh
Title: Sr. Recruiter
Amerit Consulting is an extremely fast-growing staffing and consulting firm. Amerit Consulting was founded in 2002 to provide consulting, temporary staffing, direct hire, and payrolling services to Fortune 500 companies nationally: as well as small to mid-sized organizations on a local & regional level. Currently, Amerit has over 2,000 employees in 47 states. We develop and implement solutions that help our clients operate more efficiently, deliver greater customer satisfaction, and see a positive impact on their bottom line. We create value by bringing together the right people to achieve results. Our clients and employees say they choose to work with Amerit because of how we work with them - with service that exceeds their expectations and a personal commitment to their success. Our deep expertise in human capital management has fueled our expansion into direct hire placements, temporary staffing, contract placements, and additional staffing and consulting services that propel our clients’ businesses forward.
Amerit Consulting provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Applicants, with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.
- Call Centers
- Computer Literacy