Be a Estimator in charge of custom and semi-custom residential construction projects. Our client completes ground up residential builds; projects throughout the Richmond market.
This Virginia based general contractor is quickly growing with more than 40 years in the industry. Their projects focus on building custom and semi-custom homes upwards of $900k. They have won multiple awards. Their core values include outstanding craftsmanship, excellent customer service, work-life balance, and integrity. If you are located in the Central Virginia area, this opportunity may be for you!
Apply now for immediate consideration.
- Management of operational, personnel and financial aspects of the construction project
- Change order estimating/negotiation
- Formulate scopes of work
- Collaborate with preconstruction team on budgeting and scheduling
- Ensure project is running on budget
- Prepare and expedite monthly project billings
- Other estimating duties
- 5+ years experience estimating
- Experience in residential construction
- Broad knowledge of trades, practices and management
- Software experience with Bluebeam, Procore or Microsoft Project is a plus
- Experience with scheduling and estimating
- Efficient communication skills
This Estimator opportunity offers:
- Competitive base salary
- Potential bonus
- Generous paid time off
- 401k plus match
- Company truck